Algeco storage – secure lock
Standard feature: secure lock
Additional equipment allowance: heating, lights
- All materials that were used for the construction of this container can resist to temperatures between -40°C and 70°C, without endangering the structure of the container and its impermeability.
- The welded steel structure is made from concav sections, angular. Metodology of obtaining of the structure is bending.
- We have 8 corners with wrapping frame.
- All exterior welding are continuous fort he structure to have a perfect impermeability.
- All interior welding are discontinuous, with a minimum line of 25 mm at every 200 mm.
- Is made from corrugeted sheetmelat plates, with slopes from the middle.
- Courougations height : 20 mm.
- Camber depth: 5 mm
- Sheetmetal thickness: 2 mm.
- The material of the floor is stiffed chipboard 28 mm.
- The frame is made from steel heated laminated profiles and welded and the thickness of the profile is between 2 and 3 mm.
- Double beams for reinforcing are made from U profile.
- Steel profiled in vertical direction, with a thickness of 2 mm.
- There are 4 holes for ventilation, in the frame of the roof
- Metallic door with two openings, each opening having two locks, four articulations and two door stopper
- The doors can be open at 270° degree.
- The left part of the door can’t be open before the right.